2022 MJHL Prospect Camp (5th Annual)
Seven Oaks Sportsplex
July 20-24, 2022
All divisions players and parents to attend MJHL Hot Stove and Presentation on Saturday, July 23rd at 9:00 AM. Special guests panelists will feature University of North Dakota (NCAA) coaching staff along with Taras McEwan, Asst. Coach, of the Winnipeg ICE (WHL) and 2022-23 U16 Team Manitoba Head Coach.
MJHL Prospect Camp Divisions:
- Premier (2004 & 2005) – Click here for Premier rosters
- Draft Prospects (2006) – Click here for Draft rosters
- Futures (2007) – Click here for Futures rosters
What’s included for each Prospect:
- Full games
- Off-Ice Testing Combine
- Meals provided by Boston Pizza
- Player Development Seminar/Presentation
- Special guests generally include experienced individuals from NCAA, WHL, U Sports, AHL, NHL
- Opportunity for prospects to showcase themselves to scouts from all levels in attendance
- Enhanced high-performance exposure including individual video & statistical analysis reports
- Professional support staff on hand for all games
- MJHL performance apparel, jersey and socks
What It Is:
Invite only camp geared towards three divisions of MJHL Prospects born 2004 & 2005, 2006, 2007.
The main goal of the camp is to prepare these players on and off the ice for what it takes to be successful in the MJHL and what it takes to advance to NCAA, WHL, U Sports, and eventually Pro or NHL. The camp activities will emphasize the elements these players need to focus on to transition successfully from elite minor hockey up into junior hockey.
Players will receive both on and off-ice development led by experienced professionals in their respective fields. The on-ice program will consist of practice and competitive game sessions, and the off-ice portion will cover elements related to athleticism and mental skills, as well as the technical and tactical skills required to play in the Manitoba Junior Hockey League. In addition, available player development paths will be highlighted along with the many benefits of playing in the MJHL.