Submitted by Dauphin Kings
The Dauphin Kings, proud members of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League, are searching for an Assistant Coach for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach with daily practices, off ice conditioning, game strategy/implementation, video analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Must reside in Dauphin during hockey season
- Exceptional work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and computer skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Approachable personality
- Coaching experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours
Salary and term will be based on experience. This position will remain open until filled.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Head Coach & General Manager
Dauphin Kings Junior A Hockey Club
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted