The MJHL and RBC are pleased to announce the 2019-2020 RBC – MJHL Community Ambassador Team. This team – made up of one player from each MJHL team – recognizes players who are making a difference by giving back to their community.
Each player has displayed outstanding citizenship and sportsmanship both on and off the ice and a commitment to volunteerism. A donation will be made to each Ambassador’s local community from RBC. At the conclusion of the regular season, one RBC – MJHL Community Ambassador will be selected as the recipient of the RBC Community Award, which comes with a further donation in the player’s name to their local community from RBC.
Thank you to all MJHL players who make a positive impact in the community. As a long standing supporter of the MJHL, RBC believes this leadership deserves to be recognized. “It is exciting to celebrate leaders in sport who are choosing to be leaders in their community,” said RBC Regional Vice President Terry Burgess. “The RBC – MJHL Community Ambassador Award honours those players who go above and beyond in performing acts of good helping those in their community thrive.”
Congratulations to the following players who comprise your 2019-2020 RBC – MJHL Community Ambassador Team. Each player will be celebrated during their team’s RBC Game Night this season.
- Jackson Orr – Virden Oil Capitals
- Logan Wotton – Waywayseecappo Wolverines
- Cyrus Toth – OCN Blizzard
- Brendan Arnold – Dauphin Kings
- Reece Henry – Portage Terriers
- Everett Bestland – Winkler Flyers
- Declan Graham – Steinbach Pistons
- Brayden Foreman – Winnipeg Blues
- Benoit Mowbray – Neepawa Natives
- Leyson Coleman – Swan Valley Stampeders
- Levi Mitchell – Selkirk Steelers