The Selkirk Steelers of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League are seeking an equipment manager for the 2016/17 hockey season. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Equipment management (order and manage stock) – jerseys, helmets, gloves, pants, sticks, tape, etc.
- Repair equipment (when necessary)
- Maintain cleanliness in dressing room
- Manage “road” equipment box and supplies
- Assist coaching staff with practice/game day set up
- Skate sharpening skills an asset
- Enthusiasm for the game
- Positive personality
- Self-starter and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours including some holidays and weekends
Salary and term will be based on experience.
Please submit resume by July 29th to:
Selkirk Steelers Junior A Hockey Club
or via fax at 204-482-7106
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.