The Virden Oil Capitals, of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League, are looking to hire an Assistant Coach for the 2016-17 season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach with daily practices, off ice conditioning, game strategy & preparation.
The candidate will also be expected to help coordinate community & minor hockey initiatives in the area as well as assisting the Marketing Director and other duties as assigned.
* Enthusiasm and commitment to the sport
* Strong written, verbal, organizational and computer skills
* Self-starter, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Proficient player development skills
* Approachable personality
* Post-Secondary or professional playing experience considered an asset but not a requirement
* Capable of working independently and in a group environment
* Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours including some holidays and weekends
Salary and term will be based on experience.
Please submit cover letter and resume by June 24th to:
Virden Oil Capitals Junior A Hockey Club
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.