Dauphin, MB – The Dauphin Kings, proud members of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League, are searching for an Assistant Coach for the remainder of the 2017-18 season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach with daily practices, off ice conditioning, game strategy/implementation and video analysis. Community and youth hockey involvement will also be expected along with assisting the Marketing Director and other duties as assigned.
- Must reside in Dauphin during hockey season
- Exceptional work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and computer skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Approachable personality
- Coaching experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours including some holidays and weekends.
Salary and term will be based on experience. This position will remain open until filled.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Dauphin Kings Junior A Hockey Club
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.